The Insurance Breakfast Club helps organisations within risk & insurance to develop a pipeline of female talent and accelerate their progression through a series of highly practical, bite-sized, industry-specific development events.
We feel strongly that in order to ensure women have the chance to thrive in their careers they need two things:
1 – a supportive, flexible, inclusive environment in which they can bring their full talents to work
2 – confidence, knowledge, skills & a strong professional network
Through our consulting business The Progress Partnership we help companies achieve no. 1 and The Insurance Breakfast Club provides no. 2.
The Insurance Breakfast Club helps organisations to develop a pipeline of female talent and accelerate their progression through a series of highly practical, bite-sized, industry-specific development events.
% of women given access to to L&D resources by their organisation expect to progress their career at their existing organisation
Average % gender pay gap in UK insurance sector
Organisations that want to improve inclusion, increase female talent retention, add valuable diversity of thought to boost business results & help reduce their gender pay gap in the long-term can join the club and nominate up to 4 talented women to attend a 10 month long fully managed programme of events.
Members can expect:
- One to one coaching induction. To understand individual career goals & set each person up for success in the programme.
- To develop a broad range of relevant skills & knowledge. That will accelerate their
progressionin the workplace.
- To develop a powerful network of professionals from across the sector. Providing valuable support throughout their careers & immediate access to a market-wide professional network.
- To gain access to industry leaders. So that they can learn from & replicate their success.
- 24/7 access to online
- Providing members with access to resources ensuring easy transfer of new skills back to the workplace.
Sponsoring organisations can expect:
- An accelerated pipeline of female talent.
- That will help improve the progression of women in your organisation & ultimately help reduce the gender pay gap.
- Motivated team members equipped with new skills and resources. Enabling them to perform their current and future roles more effectively.
- Increased engagement from this population. Leading to higher retention, satisfaction & productivity at work.
- Raised profile in the market as an inclusive employer.
- Helping to attract new & diverse talent to your organisation.
- Talented individuals with valuable broad market understanding. Enabling them to better predict & respond to client needs, overcome business challenges & leverage opportunities.
- Feedback on key development themes from the entire cohort. Bringing valuable live data & insights into internal talent initiatives.
Who is the club for?
Exclusively for women working within the risk & insurance sector, the club is designed to bridge the gap between graduate schemes & senior leadership programmes.
It is ideal for women who:
- Are identified as talented, those you want to develop & retain
- Work in client or market-facing roles, operations, claims or supporting functions
- Aspire to progress in their careers and are keen to develop their skills
Drop us a line to find out more & to register your interest to join our exciting group.
Phone: +44 7867 542 973